• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grand Junction / Silt CO

wanlail

Hey, I'm headed to the Grand Junction / Silt CO Area for about a week on Monday. Any BOTL in the area or places to go while i'm in the area?

Kevin

The Rockslide Brewery is great for good micros and good food.

I work R&D for a chemical company that services mainly for natural gas, so I'll be out there for a week making sure these wells are performing.

All I can say is I'm sorry. There is very little goodness around that area, my best recommendation is to hope for some nice weather where you can get out and enjoy the views and have a few nice cigars.

If you have a free day Moab, UT is about 2 hours by car and very worth visiting.

edited to add: Moab is closer to 2 hours away, not 2.5.

Yeah, bring some good reading material. Bring a complete set of summer and winter clothing, you probably need both.

check out glennwood springs. its one of my old stomping grounds. There is a nice brewery there as well as some hot springs. I second the complete set of summer and winter clothes. You will probably need both.