• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great American Beer Festival '09

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I know it's still a ways off, but who's going? Jonas and I have been talking about doing a tasting at his place, but let's make a weekend of it. I'm thinking hit up some breweries and anything else people are intrested in.

**LINK**

GABF 2009? Yeah, I might be in... :sign:

Yeah boy! Its going to be another awesome year. It would be nice to get a running list of those planning to attend so we can start planning events around the event.

In case you are on the fence, here is the tentative list for our sour tasting...

RR Supplication
RR Temptation
RR Beatification (750ml)
RR Consecration (750ml)
Cuvee De Castleton
Surly Two
Allagash Gargamel
Cantillon Blabaer
La Folie 2004
Cable Car
Black Folie
Falling Rock La Folie
Duchesse Brute

GABF 2009? Yeah, I might be in... :sign:

Yeah boy! Its going to be another awesome year. It would be nice to get a running list of those planning to attend so we can start planning events around the event.

In case you are on the fence, here is the tentative list for our sour tasting...

RR Supplication
RR Temptation
RR Beatification (750ml)
RR Consecration (750ml)
Cuvee De Castleton
Surly Two
Allagash Gargamel
Cantillon Blabaer
La Folie 2004
Cable Car
Black Folie
Falling Rock La Folie
Duchesse de Bougogne
Ithaca Brute

Fixed, and I'll have a few others I'm sure too.

I figured as long as it took us to decide what we were doing last year it'd be a good idea to start planning now.

edit: Oh yeah, I'm planning to bring a keg of homebrew too.

Won't be going to the Fest, but I'm open to Casa Dog for a tasting.

Would love to have you, Pete. I will keep my fingers crossed that all works out!

Tickets are now on sale and they will sell out. We usually go to the Thursday night session and plan other events for the rest of the weekend..

C'mon guys! No one is getting a hall pass for this?

http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/index.htm

I really want to go this year, but I need to know if I still have a job before I start planning vacations. :angry:

Sounds great, Bruce! We will definitely have a CP HERF to go along with the event as their will probably be quite a few members in town for it.

Won't be going to the Fest, but I'm open to Casa Dog for a tasting.

This sounds like something I could plan my fall trip to Denver around. Let me do some checking of dates...

Im in.

We sticking to Thursday's event at GABF?

Let me know I need to buy tickets.

Also I might be coming with 2 friends this year.

Im in for some brew tours or pub crawl fri/sat.

-Alex

Alex, I believe we are planning to stick with Thursday night so we can plan other events for Friday and Saturday.

Im in.

We sticking to Thursday's event at GABF?

Let me know I need to buy tickets.

Also I might be coming with 2 friends this year.

Im in for some brew tours or pub crawl fri/sat.

-Alex

I'm working on it. September is a busy month for us, but things calm down towards the end of the month. I hope I can figure it out in time to get a ticket.

I am out guys, it is the Gf birthday that weekend and I can't get out of it.

I am out guys, it is the Gf birthday that weekend and I can't get out of it.

Thats a bummer Tim but you gotta take care of the woman first. We will see you @ DLD 2010. :thumbs:

So who's house are we all speeping at!!! :laugh: :laugh: ,,, I have just started to look into this, can you just buy 2 tickets or do you have to buy 4. And if so who wants to go in on some BEER tickets!

So who's house are we all speeping at!!! :laugh: :laugh: ,,, I have just started to look into this, can you just buy 2 tickets or do you have to buy 4. And if so who wants to go in on some BEER tickets!

You should be able to buy single tickets, where are you looking?

I think there are enough of you coming that it shouldn't be a problem finding someone to split a hotel with. If the wifey leaves town that weekend with the kids my house is an option as well although it is out in the burbs. :thumbs:

What dates are most people going??? Friday- Sat.. I was looking on the GABF site and I think they were qouting $55 per ticket per day Fri and Sat.. It will be my wife and I, so I guess I am looking at $220 for 2 days of have heavy beer drinking..