• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Trade

MrMaduro

I did a trade with Craig (lucasbuck). A pipe rack and humidor for some cigars. I was telling him that I have been laid off from work for 3 1/2 months. This is what kind of brother we have here on C Pass. He sent a really generous selection of quality smokes for the trade. If that wasn't enough he sent a tag along baggie of smokes that had some type of imperfection. Most of which are smokeable. Thanks again Craig, I appreciate your help,

I did a trade with Craig (lucasbuck). A pipe rack and humidor for some cigars. I was telling him that I have been laid off from work for 3 1/2 months. This is what kind of brother we have here on C Pass. He sent a really generous selection of quality smokes for the trade. If that wasn't enough he sent a tag along baggie of smokes that had some type of imperfection. Most of which are smokeable. Thanks again Craig, I appreciate your help,

Lots of fuggers around here are like that, especially this one. Well done, LB!