• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great trip, great cigars.

Kxthor911

I recently went to west texas riding motorcycles with a group of friends. While I was there I had a Padron 1926 #1, a Work of Art Maduro, a Short Story, and a few others. Based on reviews I have read mainly on this site. Thanks to everyone for all the help. The trip was great and so were the cigars. The Padron was probably my favorite cigar so far, I look forward to ordering some more of these from Jim.

Sounds like you picked out a great lineup of cigars! You can never go wrong with a Padron and they always seem better when you're enjoying them with friends.

Dang, you couldn't have anything but a great time with a lineup like that.

Great cigars on a bike trip, dosn't get much better than that. 

Edit:spelling

Thanks everyone for the responses. I had a quick question. I'm wanting to order some more Padron 1926's but the #1's are a bit high in price. I was curious if the #6's will be about the same taste just a different size? If so I think thats what I'm going to go with.

I had been saving the line up for awhile. I wanted to wait for a special occasion to smoke them. I normally only smoke a couple a month.

Jonesy said:
Sounds like you picked out a great lineup of cigars! You can never go wrong with a Padron and they always seem better when you're enjoying them with friends.

I couldn't agree more mate!  ;)

Kxthor911 said:
Thanks everyone for the responses. I had a quick question. I'm wanting to order some more Padron 1926's but the #1's are a bit high in price. I was curious if the #6's will be about the same taste just a different size? If so I think thats what I'm going to go with.

I had been saving the line up for awhile. I wanted to wait for a special occasion to smoke them. I normally only smoke a couple a month.
I whole '26 line shares similarities, but I don't think they all taste the same.  That said, the #6 is a great cigar in it's own right, and my second favorite in Padron's '26 lineup.  My favorite would be the #2...maduro of course.

I'm late to the party here, but glad you had an enjoyable trip.  I remember when you were planning this a while ago.  What did you decide on for your cigar transportation?  I know you had a lot of suggestions, but don't remember how you said you were planning on carrying them.

kann said:
I'm late to the party here, but glad you had an enjoyable trip. I remember when you were planning this a while ago. What did you decide on for your cigar transportation? I know you had a lot of suggestions, but don't remember how you said you were planning on carrying them.
I ended up going with a Tupperware container but I was unsure of the plastic smell so I put them inside a ziplock bag with a bodeva pack. I bought it the day before and didn't want to ruin the cigars. Ended up bringing about 25 cigars total and bringing less than 10 home. Only mentioned the good ones. Thanks for asking it was a great trip.