• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greg Koch sells out

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
Greg, Koch, who vowed to never sell out to the man, who has focused more on bs lawsuits than making good beer, who has tried to felx his craft beer muscles and push smaller breweries around, has sold out. Employees of Stone were told at an 11p PST zoom call.

Greg Koch is an abosulte POS and I hope once the checks are done being cashed, he's got nothing leftover after paying his legal fees. Damn shame, because they used to make good beer.

I was a fan of Arrogant Bastard. I was in a cigar bar in Pittsburgh that had it on tap. It paired so perfectly with my VSG. That was the first time I had a beer pairing that really clicked.

I don't know if at some point they became more about the branding than the beer or if I became more about the beer than the branding. Probably a combination of both. I used to have a pretty extensive vertical of their barleywine going. Maybe it was around the time they stopped brewing that and went straight HOPSHOPSHOPS I stopped drinking them.

I was a fan of Arrogant Bastard. I was in a cigar bar in Pittsburgh that had it on tap. It paired so perfectly with my VSG. That was the first time I had a beer pairing that really clicked.

I don't know if at some point they became more about the branding than the beer or if I became more about the beer than the branding. Probably a combination of both. I used to have a pretty extensive vertical of their barleywine going. Maybe it was around the time they stopped brewing that and went straight HOPSHOPSHOPS I stopped drinking them.
What was that one they did that had grape must in it?

I just find this so hypocritical now after the way he would go on the attack to all the sellouts to big beer.