Greggj77 What it do? What it be?

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Come have a seat on a fat man's knee
What do you smoke what do you like
Is there a beverage that is out of sight?

Give Santa a hint
Don't make him guess
One kid last year
Got a white owl box press

If there are sticks
Our to reach and in plight
Let Santa know
For a Merry Christmas Night.

Greggj77

Thanks C, Hope all is well brother.

Santa, it is good to hear from you. I hope all is well at the North Pole and you and the Family are enjoying a nice holiday season.

I am pretty easy, I llike most moderate to full bodied stogies. I don't get time to enjoy them as much as I would like so I am a quality over quantitiy guy and I usually end up going with smaller / mid size marca's due to time contraints. I tend to lean towards ISOM's, Connecticut leaves. Prefer sweet creamy to spicy and peppery. I don't get to enjoy as often as I like so I usually stick to my favorites (Siglo's, BGM, Epicures, Ashton VSG's, Tat Conoju's) so I am not very well versed in the newer offerings. Overall I like full bodied stuff. Black dark roast coffee, Cask Strength / Barrel proof whisk(e)y. Etc.

Honestly, I enjoy trying new / different things and am sure I will be very happy with whatever you send.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can provide any further assistance.

Merry Christmas Santa!!! All the Best to you and Yours this Holiday Season.

Gregg

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Reindeer Personality Trait Skill Flight Status
Dasher He loves to go fast Sewing Overran landing strip, license suspended.
Dancer Completely extroverted Dance ACL injury
Prancer A bit vain Prancing Chose to join show at Radio City Music Hall
Vixen Slightly tricky Magic Touring with Penn & Teller
Comet Handsome and easy-going Good with kids Suspended for suspicion of molestation
Cupid Affectionate Bringing people together Discharged for sexual harassment
Donne Loud Singing Jailed for noise ordinance
Blitzen Fast as a bolt! Can electrify others License suspended for super speeder
Rudolph A little down on himself Nose glows Intoxicated
Olive Admits when she's wrong Good at hide-and-go-seek Cannot be found

In light of the foregoing, the North Pole Attorney General has suspended Secret Santa's flight privileged and is conducting an investigation into general management and operations of the reindeer staff. Therefore Santa shall not be able to deliver any secret passages to any Cigarpass participants for 2017. The United States Postal Service has been designated as the alternative delivery mechanism.

USPS 9505 5114 2253 7349 2623 15

Greggj77

Haha. lol that cracked me up. Thanks santa. I hope you haven't been working too hard and are enjoying the holidays. I'm definitely looking forward to a some goodies from the North Pole. I will most certainly let you know when it arrives. Thanks again santa.

Merry Christmas.

Greggj77

Santa,

I wanted to let you know that eveything arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much for your great package! There are a few favorites but, most are things that I have heard about or have yet to try. I am definitely looking forward to sampling them and they will most certainly be enjoyed. Also, no worries about the liquid portion as I know how things at the USPS can get.

Thanks again for the your efforts in putting this together, it is very much appreciated.

All the Best to you and Your's this Holiday Season,

Merry Christmas,
Gregg