• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Cabinet Humidor

streetrod

Hopefully I can get some help here.
I am considering selling my Gurkha cabinet humidor, but can’t find a value anywhere.
Any ideas. Thanks.
Streetrod

Attachments

• B65E6B95-5FAD-475A-9BF7-436A68BA028E.jpeg
    B65E6B95-5FAD-475A-9BF7-436A68BA028E.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 60
1050 new according to this source.

1050 new according to this source.

Soo... Gurkha $1,050 should translate to about $105 in real world pricing. 😛

Hopefully I can get some help here.
I am considering selling my Gurkha cabinet humidor, but can’t find a value anywhere.
Any ideas. Thanks.
Streetrod

It's gonna be tough to price it out.. the shipping is the real issue. Also looks like a doge was gnawing on it pretty good in a few places. Do you have more detailed pics? In NJ, you can reach a pretty decent size audience.. maybe put it on CL for towns within a 2hr radius of you to negate the shipping component.

Have you considered patching it up first?

It's gonna be tough to price it out.. the shipping is the real issue. Also looks like a doge was gnawing on it pretty good in a few places. Do you have more detailed pics? In NJ, you can reach a pretty decent size audience.. maybe put it on CL for towns within a 2hr radius of you to negate the shipping component.

Have you considered patching it up first?
There was no dog gnawing at it. That is a reflection on the wood. The cabinet is in like new condition.

There was no dog gnawing at it. That is a reflection on the wood. The cabinet is in like new condition.

Oh, sorry.. on my phone it looked like dog gnawage. Well good, hopefully that makes selling it easier.. and more profitable! 👍