• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos SA Appealing to Women

DirtyDave

Newbie Dirtball
It looks like Romeo and Julieta are planning to release a milder cigar in hopes of appealing to the female population. I wonder if it will work. Do you think a milder cigar will bring in women to the cigar world? Personally, I think this may have the same fate as the Monte Open line. Which bodes the question, what would get more women to enter the world of cigars?

Link to article.

I read this article earlier this week. The funniest part to me was, "The Julieta is an attempt to overcome perceptions among women that Cuban cigars are made up of "only strong tobacco for men,". Who believes that? If this is strong, what would the perception be for Nicaraguan tobacco?

Haha, I can think of a handful of women who find this a sexist move by Habanos, to assume that women only smoke milder cigars!

Haha, I can think of a handful of women who find this a sexist move by Habanos, to assume that women only smoke milder cigars!

Just because you like them big and strong doesn't mean other women like them the same way Jon!!! :rolleyes:

It seems to be a facet of the taboo to assume that Cuban Cigars are strong.

Must be a Freudian thing. ;)