• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had my first Tatuaje today

UTvols186

You have to call me Dragon
I smoked my first Tatuaje today it was aReserva J21 the noella is what i had i stand corrected . I did not put this in the review section because this is not a review. I have to say while smoking this cigar I understand why there are so many Tat whores on tjis board. All I can say is wow what a great cigar it is by far they best cigar I have smoke to date. I can truly say i have had a Great smoke now. I will definitely smoke this cigar again...

I just wish that the new releases tasted like the old releases. The "tat whores" of the board didn't fall in love with the brand with recent limiteds...

That wad my first tat I fell in love with. Good luck on the bank account ;)

The brown label Tats are still better than almost any limited production stick he's put out. The Noella is exceptional.

I concur on the brown labels, and may have found a new love with the 7th.

I hope you have another Tat to dull the pain of the Vols losing to Kentucky on Saturday!!! :D

Sadly I am yet to try a tat. Will have to try and pick some brown labels up this weekend at my local b&m.

I smoked my first Tatuaje today it was aReserva J21 the noella is what i had i stand corrected . I did not put this in the review section because this is not a review. I have to say while smoking this cigar I understand why there are so many Tat whores on tjis board. All I can say is wow what a great cigar it is by far they best cigar I have smoke to date. I can truly say i have had a Great smoke now. I will definitely smoke this cigar again...

Be sure to try the one you crossed out... damn fine smoke. The Regios is also another favorite although you really can't go wrong with any of the brown label tats.

I haven't explored the tat line too much, the drac I had was not anything to rave about.

The brown label Tats are still better than almost any limited production stick he's put out. The Noella is exceptional.

+1 on this. The only Tat I keep going back to is the brown label Regio. Satisfies every time with no guessing.

I haven't explored the tat line too much, the drac I had was not anything to rave about.

Yeah, I wouldn't make a decision based on that. The regular brown and red label smokes, la riqueza and cabaiguan guapo are better than any special release he's put out.

Can't wait to try a Tat, everyone say's they are a fine smoke , I will try to get some for Xmas.

The entire Brown label line and the Reserva SW are some of my favorite cigars. Cabaiguans are outstanding as well. I would definitely explore more of his regular release lines if I were you.

Pete's products seem to be of solid quality from my experience. The J21 and La Riqueza are towards the top of my list. The Drac I had on the other hand fell short of most expectations I had regarding it. If it is something that is continually offered I would say go for it. If it is a limited release decide how much you really want the stick because you are able at least able to get two standard line ones for one of the limited.