• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hands across America Pass!!!

Jeff

Ok Heres the deal. Theres 175 members on this site now and although this will pose as a logistical nightmare for me I am up to the challenge of enrolling everyone on this site into a pass where each and every pass off is done in person. To my knowledge this has never been done before or even attempeted.(correct me if I am wrong.)This will probably take at least 2 months to put together and who knows how long to actually complete. I will also open this up to ASC,Jr's BB and the fuente newman BB. Sall I call the guinnesss book of world records and see if we can get in for the longest pass and the pass with the most Paticipants?Anyone interested?

Count me in, Jeff. Somerset, Kentucky here - southern KY. Let me know if you need snailers now or later.Ryan

well, this should be interesting. Arlington, WA here. about an hour north of Seattle. i can maybe get a couple local Village Idiots in on this if it will help. i'd also suggest posting this on CigarWeekly, but that's your call.post when you want snailers.

I have some serious doubts about anyones ability to pull this off but just in case I'm game.Portland Oregon

I can imagine running into a snfu in the midwest where there may not be a cigar smoker for 300 miles. I guess Im counting on the fact that peoples travel plans will help this along in the less populated areas of the US. Send all snailers to jlaporte2@earthlink.net. It will be easier for me to get them via email than to try and gather them up from sites across the net. Ill definitely post it to cigar weekly and any other heavily visited sites. Post any that you guys know of.

Jeff,
My friend. I will always lend my support for any cause your involved in. What ever you need, I'll be there. Definately count me in on anything I can do for the central California area.

Jeff, this sound like a good idea. Just as long as we don't have to sing "We Are the World" as we pass,LOL.
I'm willing to do my part here in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia.Snailer sent.

Get me those snailies!! We only need about 400 more!! Dont just look, sing up and be a part of history!!!

I meant sign!!! Thanks shadow! Now i have that #### we are the world song going through my head!!! LOL

Let me examine this real closely. Approx. 2500 between me and the next closest state. Hmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like I'm outta this one.

no problem, wolfman. I'll volunteer to be the next to last passer and everyone in the pass can put a 10 dollar bill in the box in addition to the cigars. when the box gets to me I'll use the money to buy a plane ticket and bring you the box. It's a dirty job, but I'll sacrifice myself for the larger cause.  :biggrin:

Jeff,I'll play. I'm in middle Alabama. Any other Alabama folks out there in passland that wanna play?Sending email.JerryG

Looks like this idea is getting a good reception on the JRBB.Here's another one for ya to hum Jeff, "It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all......". Everybody sing!!!! :biggrin:

COUNT ME IN. THIS SHOULD BE REAL INTERESTING.
I'M ON LONG ISLAND N.Y.
SNAILER SENT.

Shadow Ivew gotten a real good response from everyone so far. This is going to be amazing!!! ****load of work though. My email is crammed tonight!!! Almost 100 people in 1 1/2 days!! Several are from Hawaii too so I will figure a way to get the box there!!Thanks to everyone for signing up so far. Keep spreading the word!! This will definitely be one for the record books. Im also going to add this to cigar weekly tonight so hopefully by the end of the weekend we will hit 250 Passers. Get ready for some herfin!!!

Hey, count me in too! Snailer sent."East bound and down...loaded up and truckin'.
We're gonna do what they say can't be done.
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm East bound...now watch old Bandit run!"WooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!:biggrin: