• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day JD (Jonathan Drew), I hope you have a great day brother, e

stogieman

" Herf King "
I'm sure you have something up your sleeve to celebrate today, enjoy your special day........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I bet JD has something sweet to smoke for his birthday. So, what DOES a guy who owns a cigar company smoke on his birthday?

Happy Birthday JD, enjoy your day man! :)

Happy Birthday JD- One question what do you smoke on your birthday?

Have a good one.

Happy Birthday JD.........Smoke a bunch of your favorites!

JD have a great birthday. I will smoke one of my two Liga #9's today in celebration. That'll make it a good day for both of us :)

Happy B Day, JD. It was a pleasure meeting last week at Famous.

JD, thanks for taking care of the brothers this past year... Take it easy today.

Happy birthday to one of the best in the business. I see a Liga in my future today as well!

Well since I still haven't tracked down a LP #9 or T52 I'm going to pull out an excellent Undercrown Toro and burn that in JD's honor. Have a great birthday brother. Best wishes!

Happy B-day bro! Hope you have a great day surrounded by your closest friends and family.

Happy Birthday JD ! Hope you are enjoying your day today.... :thumbs:

One question, what special cigar does a Cigar Brand owner smoke on his birthday ?

Happy Birthday JD! I'll be smoking a LP#9 in your honor tonight.