• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY B-DAY

Happy Birthday, enjoy a good smoke with friends and family.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day in its fullest.

Gosh........

Thanks fella's.... And happy belated birthday back at those I missed recently! ;)

Not sure what the cigar plan is for today, but I've got a trinidad 98 thats been staring me down for awhile! I might have to show him who's boss!!! :D

He's got a partner too, a Cohiba Esplendido 00, they both think they're soooo tough!!!! PUSSIES I TELL YA!! :D

Happy B-Day Tom, hope you had a great time and got to enjoy those two tastey treats there...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

They put the MoJo on me boys....I didn't get to smoke either of the 2 in the lineup yesterday---- I was starting to feel a little under the weather the night before (15th) but thought it was nothing serious. Yesterday morning I was 90% and figured I was fine... Started the day with a nice cup of columbian coffee from our Senseo coffee machine (they're great btw), and a HDM Epi 1 '02, a nice smoke - with a tight draw though... Close to the end I started sneezing and coughing a little, but by the afternoon (3pm'ish) I felt full on sick.

Didn't even eat ANYTHING yesterday :( And I'm a big guy- when I don't eat, I'm sick :whistling: So I never smoked anything else :( my family came over about 8pm or so, and my brother and his kids literally RAN out (my littlest nephew has had medical problems, so I don't blame him a bit)

Man I tell ya what... I've been saving that Trini '98 for a while, and everytime I think about smoking it - something happens.... Its the Madden cover course of cigars for me!!! :sign:

I guess maybe Thanksgiving. :thumbs: