• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
mhelfe19(55), PuroBrat(99), MOMark(55), Draco(36), andrewhac(43), Crawdad(4), CatfishJohn(46), spyderman(40), MrMcleese(37), Cigar Elf(101), Bohemian Red(33), mc185(22), crucial_fiction(29), lrleslie(65), scaz(25), 7Enigma(26), hermit11(29)

Happy B-day, all 17 of you Christ!

I guess when Dad goes out drinkin on New Years Eve and leaves pregnant Mom at home, she will do anything to get him home from the bar. :laugh:

Greetings! I wish all 17 of you a very Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day! Smoke some great cigars! Regards, knightlaird

Happy Birthday, and i am sorry your parents didnt get the tax break :cool: , in all seriousness have a happy and healthy birthday!

C'mon.... :rolleyes:

You don't actually REALLY believe that all of those people have birthdays today, do you all?

My guess is that almost all of them put 1/1/xx because they didn't want to list their real birthday like Purobrat whose birthday is in October.

mrmcleese was a fake troll screen name for some loser that wound up being banned, purobrat is persona non-grata around here and most of the rest of them either haven't been seen for ages or never posted here in the first place which is probably why they lied about their alledged "birthday." Even the legitimate people like Crawdad, andrewhac and mhelfe19 all did not list their real birthday.

Sorry drew but these blanket "Happy Birthday" threads are kinda silly, especially today....

PuroBrat says if you're so inclined, you can mail b-day smokes to his residence in Santo, TX. His b-day is not until October, but it really is never to early to celebrate it and all cigar donations are glady accepted. He says Opus X, Padron '26 or '64 and any ISOM would be especially nice. He says he's been smoking pure crap lately... :whistling:

6bb58a54.jpg

Aside from that - I believe what CC is saying is true. It's easiest to just put "1/1/XX" as a DOB. It appears most of those names on that list haven't posted much (if ever), of haven't been here in quite some time.

Also, Drew - I believe Christ was born on December 25 (at least that's when it's traditionally celebrated). Although there is some debate on the exact date he was born, I don't believe anyone with credibility has ever proposed he was born on 1/1... :laugh:

But - my son was born on 1/1 - and I want to wish him a Happy B-Day! He's 18 today and we (myself, him and his best friend) are going to celebrate later on with a ISOM Partagas Culebra. :thumbs: