• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday, CMontoya79 amd golfgar

Nice! Happy Birthday Brothers! Kick back and relax and enjoy a great smoke; you've earned it!

-Trey

Happy Birthday to both of you....enjoy this day and smoke one of the ones you've been saving. 

Happy birthday guys. First time I've seen Doc not use his standard saying. Does that mean you two are getting THAT old?

Pfft! Can't make old people happy. First he bitches about "canned birthday wishes", then he bitches because their not canned enough.

Doc

Pugman1943 said:
Happy birthday guys. First time I've seen Doc not use his standard saying. Does that mean you two are getting THAT old?

Speaking for myself I am getting up there, thankfully.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and I am going deeeeeep into the humidor for a special smoke tonight!

hope you had a good day C. I would have drank myself stupid at Comrade :) Cheers

Jason

Backslide said:
hope you had a good day C. I would have drank myself stupid at Comrade :) Cheers

Jason
Awesome!

I'm not a huge drinker, never was. The fact that I almost died of alcohol poisoning at 17 doesn't help.

(Several, at least 5, solo cups with dr pepper and Christian bros. brandy, 6 coronas, and out of a 1.75 liter of sauza hornitos my buds had about 5 shots, I had the rest of the bottle holding it all night taking it to the head. Woke up next day feeling half dead, which I was. Ruined clothes I had just bought, smelled like vomit, pee, sweat, and my mouth and nose could only taste and smell oak/agave/tequila. The mcdonalds breakfast helped. Had to drive home in my buddies size medium sweats and shirt, I was an xl. Grandma greeted me at the door and after smacking me over the head, along with my mom, took me to my room gave me more food and water and I slept it off. Oh, and I had some family over at my moms house, so they got a kick out of it. Had my buddies not been throwing water in me and had me drink some water, so they say, I probably would have died.)

It took at least 24 hours where things no longer smelled or tasted like tequila.

I did however down my favorite mass produced swill in Dos Equis!

Happy belated B-Day fellas, enjoy the rest of your weekend...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool: