• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ. I think I lost already.

I only noticed Gavin's bday cuz we just did a trade and I looked at his profile and saw it.

Outside of checking actual profiles, is there an area that says that days bdays (if any)?

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ. I think I lost already.

I only noticed Gavin's bday cuz we just did a trade and I looked at his profile and saw it.

Outside of checking actual profiles, is there an area that says that days bdays (if any)?
No worries. As far as checking birthdays in advance, i think there is but I like it better with the daily notifications. It is more like a box of chocolates that way. Plus, you never know when Ben (@modo22) will have another birthday.

Thank you for TWO birthday threads!!!

For a Brother so nice we had to do it twice!

I'm also glad that I didn't put your Illusione's in the mail yet now with this info.. πŸ˜—πŸ€”πŸ˜‹

Please tell me you.. and everyone else, clicked the link in my post a few spots up.. very worth it!
No, I totally missed the link the first time around! Crazy and funny, thank you!