• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Insight

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Happy Birthday bro, I'm sure your day is going to consist of something great on the 310 and also something deep in the humi...

Enjoy today for today you are King. (just don't tell the wifey) :)

smilies-12522.png

Happy Birthday Phil. Hope it's a good one.

Happy Birthday Phil ....since you are still a pup at 26 I will refrain from "old man" jokes for now, but after the long weekend if you don't party tonight you know the "old guy" jokes are not far off ;) All joking aside have a great day.

Happy birthday, Diego. I hope the beedog army got you something spiffy.

Have a Happy Bee-irthday!
I know you will have a black n yellow day Phil so enjoy!

Enjoy your day Phil! Pick a good cigar for the occasion. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday, Phil - !!! Smoke the good stuff and enjoy youself.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Smoke a super premium and eat lots of cake!

Happy Birthday...

mac

Happy birthday and do something exciting, go hang gliding. Smoke your best. :thumbs:

Hey Phil.

Have a great day and a fantastic year.

Smoke something with a decent wrapper, it's your birthday, damn it! :laugh:

Brian

One night Phil had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with a beedog. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the beedog. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the beedog about it: "Beedog, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The beedog replied:

ropes, imo

Happy birthday, Phil. May that lazy bastid E bring you some crab special today.

image044.jpg