• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Father’s Day!

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Before I forget tomorrow, just wanted to say Happy Father’s Day fellas! We’ll all be busy watching golf or grilling or doing what you love, but take some time for yourself. Father’s tend not to make a big deal about their day, but enjoy it.

Have a cigar or two, with your favorite beverages. Some of my favorite dads are on this board!

I'll run a half marathon then chill with my middle son, who I don't hang with enough. Maybe smoke a cigar in our new smoking room. Cheers to the rest of you and the Sister of the leaf who put up with your shenanigans.

I ain't a dad to no humans but I've spent enough $$$ on my fuzzy "kids" to make a man wanna track down a social security number for 'em.

God bless all ya'll that are dads. It's a big responsibility and it sounds like you're managing well. Enjoy your day!

Floyd T

Happy Farhers Day all. My SIL picked us up for a one hour drive to her place. Good to see my grandkids and Great grand kids. Even managed to get into their pool for leg exercise. good eats and conversation, just great to be with family. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Left to right my SIL Jarrett, me, grandson Sam, grandson Jacob while gathered at our daughters house for a swim, eats and my smoke.

38FCEC10-46A1-4C28-9410-449035E1A538.jpeg

Last edited: