• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fathers Day

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:D Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there! :thumbs:
Keep up the good work and smoke'm if ya got'm :p

It is a happy Father's day. The last one turned 21 today! I made it and he's still alive. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Doc.

Just finished a Padron '26 #35 and some great fresh black coffee. Now my two boys and I will attempt to put together a gas BBQ we picked up yesterday. Looks like at least one "adult beverage" may be required to see this project through to completion.... :p

Happy Father's Day to the rest of the Dads out there..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

To all Dads everywhere, have a cigar!

I'm having my very first ISOM today! A Party Short I believe I was gifted/bought on this board by Joe M. or George G., the birthday boy. Or both - but not the same, exact cigar :p It's tasty, at any rate. This is one day we dads get to say, "Ah, this is nice!!!"

Mine was a yard gar day (doing yard work) and I wouldn't have it any other way. Its my me time. I'm joining my sons at Bass Pro Shop tonight for a shopping spree.

Today being father's day I decided on a special cigar. I broke out a Padron 1964 Diplomatico maduro to enjoy on the balcony this evening. First time I have ever smoked one of the Padron anniversary cigars and it was a magical experience. I sat out on the balcony with my wife after our daughter had fallen aleep and just enjoyed the moment. I thought of everything I have been blessed with in my life, a great family, a healthy daughter and a loving wife. Earlier in the day I had paid a visit to the cemetary to place flowers on my father's grave. He had passed away in February of this year and sitting on the balcony thinking back to all the sacrifies my father made for us to be able to enjoy the lifestyle we have was a very moving experience. It was a perfect evening, and I know that my father would have enjoyed sitting out and talking to me about all the old times with his father and how life was when he was growing up. It's times like these when you can sit back and reflect on the important things in life which lets you gain perspective on the small day to day stuff.

I hope everyone had a great day and were able to spend time with your familes whether you are a father or not. Life passes us by so quickly that we sometimes forget to appreciate all the good that we have.