• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Father's Day!

Saxjazzman

To all you dads out there, have a great Father's day!! I hope that you are with your loved ones and able to let them tell and show you how much they love you. To all your dads out there who can't be with your loved ones, know that they are thinking of you. For all of us with dads, it is a good day to say thank you, and for those of us without our dads, it is a good day to think about how so much we owe them in helping us be who we are. Hope you get to enjoy a few this special day. :cool:

Well said Sax!

Happy Fathers Day! This is my first as a father. We'll start the grill up around 1pm for a small cookout with my parents whilst watching the U.S. Open.

Go Tiger!

Rob

I'm on dad duty all day as the wife works retail. I did get to burn an Opus Robusto last night over a few beers though. Hope everyone else has a good one!!

Damon

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the Dads here!!

Happy day to all the dad's out there! I'm with my family and my two girls and we're going to have a baptizing, a 'cue, suds, and smokes...then sushi tonight. :thumbs:

I wish you all the best!

Wilkey

Fathers... I wish you all a great day! Enjoy it, this is your day!!!

:thumbs:

We're having a Fathers Day bash for my pops and father in-law, plus my kids are hanging out with me today as well. We'll be grilling up some salmon, triyaki chicken with all the fixin's ..... mmm ... mmmmm .... mmmmmmmmm....... hitting the farmers market this morning. Pulled out a few bottles of special wines from the cellar, dug deep into the humidors for a special smoke and will be enjoying the rest of the day just hanging with the familia.

I hope all of you Dads and soon to be Dad's have a great Fathers Day!!

David :cool:

To all of the fathers here have a great day in the company of your loved ones, I wish you all long ashes.

Happy Father's Day everyone. I think it's appropriate this thread was started by, probably, the most Fathering guy on here. :laugh:

Happy Father's Day to all my brothers out there! Enjoy your day!

Happy Fathers Day brothers. Being a father is what I consider to be my biggest achievement. May all of you be blessed with family. :thumbs: