• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hard choice

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Looking at getting my next three boxes and dont know what to get.

What would be your three choices and why

BOLIVAR PETIT CORONAS

COHIBA SIGLO I

CUABA DIVINOS

DIPLOMATICOS No.5

FONSECA KDT CADETES

MONTECRISTO No.4

PARTAGAS MILLE FLEURS

QUINTERO MEDIAS CORONAS SELECTAS

REY DEL MUNDO LUNCH CLUB

ROMEOyJULIETA REGALIAS DE LONDRES

TRINIDAD REYES

HELP!!!!

Cuaba
Diplomaticos
RDM

then send me a fiver of each, , , ok ,ok ,, come on man

1) Cohiba Sig I - why, because its Cohiba, what more do you need (okay I admit it. I love Cohiba)

2) Trini Reyes - why, because I have heard nothing but good things about them and I would love to try some.

3) MC #4 - why, just because you made me pick 3. I do like the MC and these are a good choice

jordon said:
1) Cohiba Sig I - why, because its Cohiba, what more do you need (okay I admit it. I love Cohiba)

2) Trini Reyes - why, because I have heard nothing but good things about them and I would love to try some.

3) MC #4 - why, just because you made me pick 3. I do like the MC and these are a good choice
I'll second these fine choices right down to the reasons why. Nicely done :thumbs:

Quintero, heck for the price of Quinteros, get TWO boxes.

Now that I think about it, since I don't like any of your other choices, get six boxes of the Quinteros :p :D

Okay, I'll toss a vote for the Bolivars.....and okay now I'm reaching but my third choice would be the Partagas Mille Fleurs

Okay WHY???

Well, I think Quinteros are great cigars, I love the "grassy" flavor. Yep, I stole that from MRN but I actually notice the "raw, robust, earthy, grassy" characteristics that the good Doctor uses to describe these cigars and I smoke Quinteros pretty much as my "Daily" cigar. They are CONSISTENT, taste FANTASTIC, okay they have been accused of looking a little "rough" but I think their construction is about as good as you'll ever find. I have NEVER had a burn problem with a Quintero and I've smoked quite a few of them over the past months.

Okay Bolivar, I'm not a huge Bolivar fan but I like to have a box or two of these around for variety. I would get bored very easily if I smoked Bolivars as often as I smoke say, SLR's or SC's BUT an occasional Bolivar is a nice change of pace once in a while.

And Partagas, I really don't have a reason only because I don't like any of the others :D

Ya got a whole selection of mild ones there Gary. Sorry if I'm not much help....

Cuaba: because I really like Cuabas, probabaly more than any other Cuban
Fonseca: because they're cheap, and make a nice short smoke (not becasue they're especially good). Frugal, remember? :D
Trinis: same reason as jordon

When you find one you especially like, remember who gave you the hints. (hint., hint)

:sign: :D

We just did a box of the Trini Reyes for the LC HGBC, a fine selection.
Monte #4, want to try a Monte other than the #2.
Cohiba #1, never had a Cohiba Isom. :)

I would go with the.

BOLIVAR PETIT CORONAS I got 2 boxes from 97 that are great. :love:
TRINIDAD REYES I had one and fell in love. :love:
COHIBA SIGLO I There just great. :love: