• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone had this?

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
I picked this up today at bevmo on a whim. So far I'm liking it very much. The sherry comes through mildly but obvious. Thoughts?

8ce3297a.jpg

It's good. If you like it, and you get the chance try some of their other casked stuff. I especially like the Nectar D'Or.

It's good. If you like it, and you get the chance try some of their other casked stuff. I especially like the Nectar D'Or.

It was a tough call between this or the port finish. I'll probably pick that one up next, and then the Nectar D'Or after that. How's the taste of that one, by the way? Obviously you like it, but, what would you compare it to?

Way back the Glenmorangie sherry cask used to be cheaper the the Macallan 12 giving you a choice to two real alternatives to the Mac (the other being Dalmore 12). Now the Dalmore is no longer 100% sherry casked and the Glenmorangie is no longer less expensive then the Mac. It is good for a change though and isn't quite as sweet as the Mac but my current favorite sherry cask is the Mortlach 16.