• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has it been 8 years already?

Napa_Smokes

Well it looks like I hit my 8 year Anniversary here on CP two days ago. I spent the day studying for a final I had the next day so I didn't get a chance to post. I've met some great people and shared a lot of nice smokes. I'm glad I stumbled onto this place 8 years ago and now call it home.

So let's run a little contest for a mixed 5'er of some dog rockets I just need to unload on some poor soul.

Let's just make it random. Post in here one time before next Wednesday 3/16 @ 8 pm pacific time and I'll have my wife pick a number out of a hat to select a winner.

No asshats (or Richards) and must be a member for at least 3 months.

Edited to add Richards

Last edited:
I've seen the pics of what you smoke; therefore, I'm not scared of your dog rockets!!!
:D:D:D

Happy 8 year anniversary! I love the fact the folks here stick around. That shows this forum has staying power and a real sense of camaraderie.

Congrats on the anniversary bro, great having you around. Here's to many more years!

[QUOTE=".....

No asshats and must be a member for at least 3 months.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'm out. Congratulations on the anniversary.

Congrats fellow '08 CP newb. Since no asshats are allowed but Richards are,I'm in!!!

C

Congrats on the 8 years! It made me realize I hit my anny 3/9 as well...I'll save my contest till yours is over :)

Congratulations! Looks like you've done it again. ;) I'm smoking one of your dog rockets now. A God awful Shark that is quite tasty for a rocket of dog. Thank you, Josh! Many happy returns.

Congrats on the well earned 8 years! I know you've certainly guided me in the right direction and I really appreciate your opinion around these parts! Thanks for giving back as much (or more) than you've gotten from your experiences on CP!

Congrats on 8 years. We were in my first pass together years ago, one of Jonesy's "getting you feet wet" ( I had to search and confirm that what I thought was true).