• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you ever heard...

NorcalMark

The toothy oil pockets pop or sizzle when they fire hits them.

I was telling one of my employees a few weeks ago about it. He didn't believe me until yesterday.

Some Hemingway cigars, but it doesn't happen often. The wrappers aren't alway toothy.  I have had it happen on some tatuaje.

Funny-cat-durgs-i-smell-colors.jpg

Well, ammonium nitrate is a fertilizer and also an explosive; its possible the plant was able to absorb so much nutrient that the plant has accumulated enough in the tooth to be volitile compared to the rest of the leaf.  I always considered tooth to be a sign of very fertile soil.

Kid Montana said:
Well, ammonium nitrate is a fertilizer and also an explosive; its possible the plant was able to absorb so much nutrient that the plant has accumulated enough in the tooth to be volitile compared to the rest of the leaf.  I always considered tooth to be a sign of very fertile soil.
Or maybe, not enough fermentation.

Mark...you need a doctor's script for what you're smoking? You using some sort of code or something?

Just asking :laugh:

Haha no Gary. Find a toothy cigar you have and fire it up. The pockets of oil pop and sizzle. No lie. And I aint hit the hippy stink for years.

And you know California we grow the best weed in cali. Ahahaha.

Kid Montana said:
Impossible, plants do not absorb the nitrogen like that.

ironpeddler said:
Mark...you need a doctor's script for what you're smoking? You using some sort of code or something?

I am happy that someone else had to try to decode that original post.  I was harkening all of my hazy substance induced moments from years gone by to try to figure this one out...

punk_lawyer said:

I am happy that someone else had to try to decode that original post.  I was harkening all of my hazy substance induced moments from years gone by to try to figure this one out...

I was not smoking anything for my glaucoma.  

NorcalMark said:

I was not smoking anything for my glaucoma.  

Hell yeah, everyone knows, vaporizing is the way to go nowadays. Smoking is soooo last year.  :laugh:

Mark, I wish I could hear that popping sound you speak of, as my hearing goes down the TV volume goes up! 

Dormant beetle larva perhaps?  

Just guessing, but was told by an old time cigar guy, that, that was the cause of the pop sizzle I was have with a cigar I was smoking at the time. He kind of winked at me and said "We try, but we can't get 'em all"

NorcalMark said:
Haha no Gary. Find a toothy cigar you have and fire it up. The pockets of oil pop and sizzle. No lie. And I aint hit the hippy stink for years.

And you know California we grow the best weed in cali. Ahahaha.

I've had this happen on LP9s, Padron 1926 maduros, and a GOF.  It's fun to watch while you smoke.  It happens right on the ember line of the ash and I couldn't tell which cigars would do it ahead of time.