• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you got a beef with the old guard here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
It seems there is a lot of errrrmm.... angst amongst the brethren in regard to the actions of certain members here. Instead of spreading your discontent onto other threads just do it here.

You're first up verhoevc. You may begin....

NA

I think it's funny that you expect humility from someone.... For what does he need to show you humility for?

Actually, this is the way to appropriately handle such matters on this forum:

4.) Take it to email before going public. If you have a problem with another member, email them. Do not settle disputes on the public forum. You may only settle a dispute if the other member has scammed you and you’re looking out for the community. All other communication mediums should be exhausted before going public.

That Rob (spelling?) guy is a jerk.There, I said it. :laugh: :sign: But in all seriousness, just adding a bit of humor before the angst.

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

I think it's funny that you expect humility from someone.... For what does he need to show you humility for?
Why would he show ME humility? I'm not involved in all that. Did you miss that part?

NA

4.) Take it to email before going public. If you have a problem with another member, email them. Do not settle disputes on the public forum. You may only settle a dispute if the other member has scammed you and you’re looking out for the community. All other communication mediums should be exhausted before going public.
Thanks for the suggestion now go sit at the little people's table and let the grownups talk.

NA

Love the work HM but I'll have to pass at the price stated. I believe you may be overreacting to some comments made here... a little humility goes a long way.

NA

Maybe I misunderstood what you're last sentence is about then in the HM thread
Since the "some comments made here" is related to some of your post

Why would he show ME humility? I'm not involved in all that. Did you miss that part?

NA

Thanks for the suggestion now go sit at the little people's table and let the grownups talk.

NA

That's not my suggestion, it's a rule from Rod. Should he sit with me too?

Love the work HM but I'll have to pass at the price stated. I believe you may be overreacting to some comments made here... a little humility goes a long way.

NA

Maybe I misunderstood what you're last sentence is about then in the HM thread
Since the "some comments made here" is related to some of your post
Of course you misunderstood. There were comments in the thread (this thread) by assorted axe grinders directed toward some older members here. You are not dealing with some "ham handed" bad guy here. Are you sure you'd like to participate?

NA

NA

NA

That's not my suggestion, it's a rule from Rod. Should he sit with me too?
Yes, save him a seat. He'll probably jump in if he thinks I need help though.

NA

Come on verhoevc, you had some nasty comments to make when you thought I wasn't looking. Don't get all shy now that I am.

NA

I don't see what purpose this thread serves. As stated numerous times before, if you have a problem with someone take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.