• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Having some problems with Craigslist...

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I recently sold my SUV so I no longer need the cargo basket and bike trays I kept on top of it. I've been trying to sell them on Craigslist, but every time I post the sale, it says it will last 45 days, and I can never find it. How does this work? Do you receive a conformation e-mail?

After entering the info and submit. They should send you a confirmation email where you click a link to "publish" it on their site.

Does it take longer if you add photos? ???

Maybe I should stick with E-bay. :rolleyes:

Instead of selling all your man toys, KY-Boy, you should ask your fiancee if you can store your roof rack up on the shelf by your balls... :whistling: :laugh:

Instead of selling all your man toys, KY-Boy, you should ask your fiancee if you can store your roof rack up on the shelf by your balls... :whistling: :laugh:

I thought she had them hanging from the mirror of the VW....Beetle?

:sign:

Yakima LoadWarrior
The load warrior fits almost any SUV with factory roof racks.

Yakima Viper
The bike trays I think only fit on Yakima (the load warrior or yakima bars) or thule bars. Maybe there's an adapter for factory racks...

I thought she had them hanging from the mirror of the VW....Beetle? :sign:

Actually, the beetle was my idea. I've been looking at VW and Audi, and I got a good trade offer and knocked a couple $$$ off the current price of the VW. My balls are still attached. ;)

Anyways, I've submitted the Craigslist listing 3 times and still haven't gotten an e-mail. I'll keep trying.

Dang...I'd take the 'warrior'....if I wasn't in CT!

Shipping's will kill it! :(

Dang...I'd take the 'warrior'....if I wasn't in CT!

Shipping's will kill it! :(

I've not even weighed it. I know it does come into two separate pieces... I'll see if I can figure it out.

I'm sure you verified the email was correct, so next make sites it not getting spam filtered.