• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hbooker Reviews Moments

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Moments by Tabacalera Perdomo

The Official Description:
Moments - 4 1/2 x 32 Corona and Torpedo Finos
100% Long Filler, 100% Hand Made
Rosado and Cameroon Wrappers
Very Full Bodied!

Initial Impression is hey that's neat a mini version of the La Tradition Cabinet Series reserve.
A luxurious velvety rich brown wrapper covers this cigar. Offset by the distinct band of the entire series.
Looks great. Construction appears firm yet not too firm.

It's a small little cute cigar, aww lets just light it up.
The draw is really tough hmm almost plugged, what think about this now long filler that tapered ok make another cut. That’s better. Draw is a little hard still but much better than others of this size.

Hey whats up with this? hhhum. My goodness. I am hit with a proverbial blast of power. Good grief I think this from this little bitty smoke? I put it down and look at it some more as it’s sitting there.
The aroma is quite different, as in strong smelling. Vacant was the bitter “harsh” experience found among other cigars

Take another puff and a multipart flavor envelops my palate. As I enjoy this little Cigar I was trying to do some other tasks, they where placed upon hold until I was done with this smoke. I enjoyed a few distinct flavor changes in this smoke and not as you would normally, these where distinct changes in character from puff to puff. A flavor full taste of a roasted pecan combined with a peppery flavoring. I also had an additional benefit of a crème like flavor/texture. I agree with the reviews I have read that this cigar is a powerhouse and one shall relax and enjoy it.

Halfway through the flavor yielded to a strong peppery flavor with a hint of the toasted nut flavor.
The construction stayed perfect all the way through these, not giving way at any time.

Since I experienced the draw problem, this prompted me to try a second one of these the second one drew perfectly and exhibited roughly the same characteristics.

Afterwards I named these ‘Booker Treats’ – I call them that because when I have a business deal for the wrestling co. I will use these stealth units as a thank you. Having one or two of these in a display Humi in my office proved entertaining. My fellow workers who like to have occasional cigars couldn’t stay away from it while it was in the display case. Everyone was surprised at the power.
One guy tried it and actually barked (well I think he was trying to say something about how strong)
The utter amazement in the power this little smoke places forth is indeed worth the price of admission.

Hbooker rating. Of Available 100 points.

86.5 = 85 – 87