• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headed to the Crystal Coast

nfulton

This will be the family's 5th time to the Crystal Coast, more specifically, Emerald Isle. Normally, I am not a tourist spot kind of guy but I love it down there. It is clean, chill, the fishing is good, and the area has some amazing historical sites. There used to be a shop on the island, but the one time I purchased something there (a Padron 26) it actually had beetles in it. We've got the beer/wine place squared away at Harika's Brew Haus (freaking amazing place), but I'd like to visit a shop with a lounge. I believe there was one in Swansboro or Moorehead City. Anyhow, is anyone familiar with the area and have any suggestions?

There is a shop near the intersection of Rt. 70 and Rt. 24 that I went to once. Nice place from what I remember but can't recall the name. There's also a shop in Havelock right on Rt. 70 near the Marine Base.

Check out this linky. http://www.cigarero.com/North-Carolina/

Make sure you call before you go because their database is somewhat out of date.