• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headin' to ChicagoLand week of March 14-19

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
I have a convention to attend during the week of March 14 - 19 and will be there for a couple of those days. So Can anyone tell me of any good cigar friendly places to stop?

Edit: The convention is at "McCormick Place" if anyone knows where thats at...so some place around there.

Thanks!

~ t

That 'Sack' guy is out that way, whoever the hell he is. :whistling:

Only place downtown to smoke is with Eric at jack Schwarz.
Other places to visit for cigars are.

Iwan Reis downtown.
Hubbard street Cigars on Hubbard downtown

All these places are about 10 minutes from McCormick Place.

Thanks Alex!
~ t

Only place downtown to smoke is with Eric at jack Schwarz.
Other places to visit for cigars are.

Iwan Reis downtown.
Hubbard street Cigars on Hubbard downtown

All these places are about 10 minutes from McCormick Place.

Unfortunately, Hubbard/State doesn't allow smoking inside anymore. Jack Schwartz (closes at 5), you should check out for sure. The other place is Updown cigar which is open until 11 pm every night (BYOB but a bit further north). Let us know when you get into town and we'll get together.

If you guys want, we should set up a HERF at Blue Havana again. Always good times! Or, you should really try and come down to our local B&M....Belicoso Cigar Lounge in Orland Park. It's about a 30 minute drive southwest of the city. It is definitely worth the drive.

Any takers?

If you guys want, we should set up a HERF at Blue Havana again. Always good times! Or, you should really try and come down to our local B&M....Belicoso Cigar Lounge in Orland Park. It's about a 30 minute drive southwest of the city. It is definitely worth the drive.

Any takers?
Yup.

MaxNoodle, when you're in Chicago be sure to stop by Portillos to enjoy a great Hot Dog so I can live vicariously through you!

I'll be in touch with everyone that has posted once I get the dates ov my trip!

Thanks all.

~ t