• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading back to work

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Just got the call for a new job that will start on Monday.

No more retail!!!

A lot of travel, so I will be looking for some of you brothers to herf with while I'm out and about. Currently looking for a lap top to use while I'm out and I will stay in touch with you guys as soon as I find one.

I owe a BIG THANKS to a Bro here and all I have to say is

I OWE YOU BIG TIME BRO!!!!!!! :thumbs:
(not Dunhill Cabinetta big time :p , but big time non the less :D )

Congratulations :D :thumbs: :D

If you're ever traveling down I40 and come across Jackson, Tennessee stop and herf for a while.

Great new Gary! That's what I've been waiting to here.

Make your way on down to Austin and we'll do a live herf. :thumbs:

Congrats.... Feel free to look me up if you go international (ie Japan)

Baltimore has some brothers to herf with too. Let us know if you're in town.

Styx --

I don't normally pass on things like this, and there's certainly no free iPod or flat screen in it for me (okay, low blow :0 ), but I got an email earilier today with a $750 off deal from Dell. I've pasted it in below. I just went to the site and used the code to test, and it actually does appear to work.

Mojo

That’s right, this Tuesday, October 19th at 7am CST, all Home and Home office Inspirons over $1499 will be discounted $750!

The coupon that needs to be used is: ZD5$P0NS954P16

This coupon will be an ADDITION to the free memory upgrade on select Dell Inspirons as well as free shipping (after $49 mail in rebate).

There really hasn’t been a better time to upgrade your home computer until now.

This offer is for ONE DAY only and is ONLY available online. This will not be honored over the phone under any circumstance.

To process an order:

Go to www.dell.com
Click on Home/Home Office
Create your configuration
At to cart
Enter the following coupon code: ZD5$P0NS954P16
The price will be adjusted to reflect the $750 discount
If you are a Dell employee, enter the coupon that was sent to you at the beginning of the quarter.
The price will then adjust for the Dell discount AFTER the $750 discount
Continue on to process the order!

It is legit, but I think it no longer applies to the 700m model (thin line)... ???

Mojo, Thanks for the hook up, but my father has a few laying around his office that I can get my hands on when he gets around to going there.

He just does not go there that often....He lives in Columbus, Oh. and his office is in Nashville, Tn.

Congrats Gary!!! :) :thumbs: :)

So does this mean you will actually make it down to Sunny Central Florida? :D

Congratulations Gary. Glad to hear it ;)

Remember my phone number if you make it to the Dallas/Fort worth area- I'm sure I can get an Emergency herf together with all the local cigar-a-holics in the area ;)

Cool Deal!! New jobs are (that pay well) are always exciting. If you get to SoCal drop me a line.

BTW. What line of business is it??

M. Gipson

Congrats on the new job!! I can tell you from recent experience, it sure is nice to use the ol' noodle again. :)

Plans changed....Not leaving Monday...Leaving now.

First stop, Huntingdon, Pa.

Heads up AVB and ALostTexan.....Looking for my first road trip HERF!!!!

I will contact ALostTexan when I get in!!!

Coneechiewaa Bros!!!

Toaster said:
Congratulations Gary. Glad to hear it ;)

Remember my phone number if you make it to the Dallas/Fort worth area- I'm sure I can get an Emergency herf together with all the local cigar-a-holics in the area ;)
That sounds good to me! :p

Congrats Gary :thumbs: