• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELP! I am not a computer guy!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
All,
I am looking to have someone design an interactive squares board like we had years ago for the Anjeo/Opus Super bowl Pool as I am sure you can see this is a hell of a lot of work and tracking and with the old interactive grid it was a lot smoother process.

There must be a person or two on here that can create this for us. Whoever has the best option or the only one I will pay for your entry next year on the first card and you will have first pick.

Thank you,
Paul

Hold up, I know an amazing wife who is a developer (or as I call it, IT stuff 😆 ) And she also builds websites on the side for clients. I bet she can do this easy!! I will ask!!

Hold up, I know an amazing wife who is a developer (or as I call it, IT stuff 😆 ) And she also builds websites on the side for clients. I bet she can do this easy!! I will ask!!
Can we pimp you out to her in exchange for a Spirit and Cigar inventory and review app or website. 😜