• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me build a true sampler

Snowdust

SnowNYet
I’m about to share my ignorance. I used to think there was really only two choices to pick from. Maduro and non-maduro. So when I went into a B&M and asked, I always just said maduro. I now know that maduro is the fermentation process, not the leaf type. And since padron is Nicaraguan, I said I like Nicaragua Maduro

i have recently enjoyed some sticks that are not maduro by name and realize I have missed a lot on the way. I would like to put a list together of the best representation ( That I can easily find ) of different tobacco types and regions to hone in on what I do really favor and open up choices.

On hand and really like:

Padron 3000 M
’64 Maduro
My Father The Judge
AJ New World
AJ Belles Arterres
Chareau Fuente Maduro

if you would, drop a name or two and what it represents for me to try

Perdermo 10th champagne
AF Anejo
Camacho Triple Maduro
Tat Broadleaf (or anything Tat really)
Casdagli
Davidoff Late Hour/gran cru
AF 858
AF Rosado
Oliva V
San Cristobal (or anything made by Don Pepin)

All should be around 10 or under except the Anejo and Late Hour.

The ADVentura Queen’s Pearl is a cigar that really changed my mind on lighter wrapper cigars. It's a great change of pace and still has enough power to keep things interesting.

Espinosa Laranja ...
It has a Brazilian wrapper with a semi orange hue and while smoking the cigar has a nice citrus base component for the profile. I absolutely love them.

Those are incredible. Have you had the escuro?

I think my favorite of the line is the one with the blue band. Azul?

Yea.. the Azulejo has almost like a turquoise colored band and ribboned foot. All 3 are tasty. The orange footed one Michael mentioned pairs really well with pales and more summer-y beers.

Thanks, But I’m not really new. Just back online at CP after a long hiatus. And just looking to explore lighter sticks I may have passed on in the past
Posting in the Buy Sell Trade section would work. As long as you get approval from Rod and are willing to send your end first.