• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me come up with something new

Pipe Smoker

Every year we spend a few days around New Years with friends. He smokes cigars but isn't terribly knoweldgeable. I usually try to come up with something interesting to bring with me and a few years ago I started a tradition of bringing a 10 count box of CC with me.

Nothing terribly expensive or rare. First was PSD4, then RyJ Short Churchills, Mag 46, and last was HdM Epicure No. 2.  Last year you guys suggested the HdM and it was a big hit, so I'll ask again:

Preferably ~$10/cigar and availalble in 3 or 10 packs. Any thoughts?

How about a Punch - Punch Tubo? $89 for a 10 count, PM me for more info if interested.

^^^^ as well as hupmann mag 50 box of 10 I've read have been smoking great, they can be picked up around 97 a box. PM me for further info if interested.

CMontoya79 said:
^^^^ as well as hupmann mag 50 box of 10 I've read have been smoking great, they can be picked up around 97 a box. PM me for further info if interested.
I was just going to say the same. I got a 10 CT this summer that are excellent.

If it doesn't have to be Cuban, a Culebra might be fun.

Bolivar Royal Coronas for just a bit more than $10. Flavor bombs. ;)

Edit to add: tubo 10-count box

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning toward the Punch-Punch.

Has anyone tried the Romon Allones Superiores, yet? They also fit the bill, but I haven't heard anything about them.

Pipe Smoker said:
Has anyone tried the Ramon Allones Superiores, yet?

They are delightful, though becoming harder to find.  If you like the RA profile, you'll really enjoy them!

Gern Blansten said:

Has anyone tried the Ramon Allones Superiores, yet?

They are delightful, though becoming harder to find.  If you like the RA profile, you'll really enjoy them!

Actually, I would choose those hands down over the Punches. A little bit over your $10 mark but not by much. More in the $12-$13 range but great cigars. I'm down to three boxes.  :p

How about a 10 count box of Guantanamara Cristales?  :love: