• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Eveyone, it's been awhile

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I haven't been posting lately but I have been reading. The reason I haven't posted much is because I have cut down on my cigar intake. Lately whenever I have a cigar I end up being congested for the next two days and getting sinus headaches. I've always had sinus problems and honestly the cigars aren't helping. Quite frankly, most of the time it's not worth it.

With that said, I will be looking to reduce my inventory. I just have too many cigars for how often I am smoking. I'm not giving up cigars so it's not like I'm having a fire sale, no pun intended. But it does hurt me to see all these cigars in my humi and my cooler knowing I'm smoking like once every two weeks. Just thought you all should know.

Your health comes first. Glad to hear you aren't quitting all together.

It's funny I have been looking to increase my amount of cigars. :D It must be a sign from above. Here I am, Here I am. Just kiddin. But its sad to hear you have sinus problems from cigars. Welcome back and when you decide to down size, please let me know.

I haven't been posting lately but I have been reading. The reason I haven't posted much is because I have cut down on my cigar intake. Lately whenever I have a cigar I end up being congested for the next two days and getting sinus headaches. I've always had sinus problems and honestly the cigars aren't helping. Quite frankly, most of the time it's not worth it.

With that said, I will be looking to reduce my inventory. I just have too many cigars for how often I am smoking. I'm not giving up cigars so it's not like I'm having a fire sale, no pun intended. But it does hurt me to see all these cigars in my humi and my cooler knowing I'm smoking like once every two weeks. Just thought you all should know.

Sorry to hear about your problem, man. If you want to reduce your inventory in the future, you should have an awesome contest. Those normally go pretty well in here, although trivia is not my strong suit! :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your problem, man. If you want to reduce your inventory in the future, you should have an awesome contest. Those normally go pretty well in here, although trivia is not my strong suit! :rolleyes:

Do you know who ricmac is??? ???

Sorry to hear about this, Ric - hope all is well (just think about smoking the Trini Robusto Extra in the back yard - that'll make it all better...)

Do you know who ricmac is??? ???

Sorry to hear about this, Ric - hope all is well (just think about smoking the Trini Robusto Extra in the back yard - that'll make it all better...)

LOL.

As for the second part, let's just say I'll deal with congestion for the Trini Robusto Extra, LOL.

Hey Ric, before you go thinning the inventory, consider that you're only reacting to specific cigars. have suffered sinusitis mostly on than off for 30 years, but I've never been allergic to anything. In the last two years, I've had reactions during pollen season. I do recall several times lately where I've been part way through a cigar (gotta take notes next time) and started into an allergic reaction. I'm convinced that I'm reacting to the cigar, but I just don't know what specifically.

I know who he is....whadda I win?

I hope that the summer will help with your condition.

Damn, that's some depressing news. Well, they aren't gonna go bad in the humi. Maybe just wait it out and see if things improve over time?

I was thinkin' the same thing that Wyatt just mentioned. Let the cigars age a bit in the humis and ride it out for a while. You don't want to sell of your sticks (unless you really want to) and then kick yourself for doing it after the fact........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm not selling everything, just some stuff, lowering the inventory. I still have some really special stuff stashed away. For example I had a nice Robaina from '97 for my wedding anniversary about a week ago. That was worth it. But honestly, if I'm only smoking a few cigars a month, I have way too much stuff. I'm mainly selling off stuff that I have multiples of.

Have you had an allergy test? The doctor might be able to get rid of the problem for you, I've have had sinus and allergy problems all my life and started getting the yearly allergen immunization shots about 4 years ago.

It makes a huge difference. I hope everything works out for you!

Ric good to hear from you. Hope the allergy thing gets under control. Hey where is Gator I haven't seen him around either?

Ric -

Did this ever clear up? I ask becasue for years my 'sinus' problem was actually acid reflux....really!
I no longer take ANY sinus meds...only the acid reflux stuff...it's friggin' great.

If it is truely sinus related...I hope you at least enjoy a few since you're out of 'semi-retirement'! :thumbs:

Ric!! Long time no talk to! Ok...twist my arm...if you HAVE to unleash your stock...i'll be sitting over here ------->

Seriously though it is good to see you again :blush:

Melly

Good to see you around Ric. It is always a good idea to take care of yourself. I wish I could help you reduce your inventory, but funds are really tight. :(

Happy Anniversary!

- C

Sorry to hear about your problem. Glad you are able to make the right decision when it comes to your health.