• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HEY! I'M STILL SMOKIN'!

atuck

ANEJORE
Hey CP!! I may have been gone for a while but I've been smokin' the whole time. I've missed playing aroung here but have been overwhelmed w/ all kinds of shit since I saw you all in Vegas. I am SPEED HERF KING!! I swear, everyday, I tell myself that I am going to go to CP. Life has settled down a bit and I am thinking it is time to get back into gear with something WE ALL LOVE, CIGARS!! The Walk-In Humidor is still doing a perfect job in keeping my collection in perfect condition. I just can't seem dent the collection though, LOL. I see that the Padron 80th has come out. I am really looking forward to trying one of those. I have not purchased any cigars since March or April.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I am trying to think of a cool way to get involved and get to know a few more of you. I know I have A LOT of cigars that I will never be able to smoke!

I am going to go search and see if there is a video for the Vegas herf yet.

GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Very cool to have you around again, Alan!

Glad things have 'settled down'.

Enjoy the Ride.

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are slowing down and you're still enjoying your stash.

Not a better way to get back into the swing of things, then to bomb the first 5 posters on your thread :sign:

Welcome back, Alan! I was just talking with another member, wonder what you've been up to lately.

Glad to hear that all is well and that you've been communing with the leaf. :)

Hope to see you around more as your time permits. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are slowing down and you're still enjoying your stash.

Not a better way to get back into the swing of things, then to bomb the first 5 posters on your thread :sign:

lol

Welcome back Alan! :thumbs:

Good to have you back!

Check out some of the drama you've missed...

nah. Just kidding. No drama here.

Glad you're doing better. Welcome back!

link removed

Atuck, It's good to see you back.

It sounds like things are going well.

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Welcome back Alan I was thinking about you the other day.

Great to hear from you, Alan...!! I was starting to wonder if you'd fallen off the earth or skateboard or whatever..... :laugh:

Got some time off this year so I'll have to see what I can do to help you out with your excess cigar problem. Hate to see a brother in turmoil..... :laugh:

Take care and keep in touch - B.B.S.

Alan, glad to have you back man, you planning to head to Vegas again this year? This time leave the weapons at home eh, it makes it tough to get into the clubs.... :laugh:

Alan, glad to have you back man, you planning to head to Vegas again this year? This time leave the weapons at home eh, it makes it tough to get into the clubs.... :laugh:

:laugh: Man you said it...Not that you can find him once he gets his feet in the door :whistling:

Nice to see you are back Alan. I had a great time hanging with you at the Vegas herf. By the way, the Sir Winston you donated for the raffle was unbelievable. I smoked it on my birthday and it made my 40th the most enjoyable yet. Thanks again.

Welcome back. :thumbs:

I saw an old post of yours earlier this week and was wondering when you would make it back.

Welcome back, Alan. Glad to hear life is good and things are well

Scott

Welcome back Alan! Glad to see you back on the boards again!

Welcome back Alan. Everyones been wondering where you were at. ???