Hey Nick

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
With a nick-knack, paddy whack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played nine. He played nick-knack on my spine. With a nick-knack, paddy whack, Give a dog a bone. This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played ten. He played nick-knack once again. With a nick-knack, paddy whack, Give a dog a bone.

Urban dictionary...."nick nack patty wack. to distract an animal from looking at your “special place.”. usually consists with rolls and tumbles. like when a dog sees a naked man and thinks “it’s” a hot dog. you must “nick nack patty wack” inorder to get away."

I see you have been enjoying many of the forbidden fruit products since moving way over there. Hope you are enjoying your new digs and want to know if there is anything special you may like to enjoy with your bûche de Noël? Santa has to know also how you are getting along in the colder, darker and wetter clime of northern Europe since you moved from the warm Pacific? Need gloves or a nice warm waterproof hat? In which of the three official languages are you getting proficient Dutch, French or German? Santa supposes Flemish is also around but that would make me want to expectorate.

Please let me know if there is anything special you would like and I need to get this OTD quickly as I'm not sure how long it will take to get there.

Thanks,

Your friend,

Santa Claus

Last edited:

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Hallo, Mr. Claus! I am certainly still acclimating to this wet, frigid climate. However, being back on this side of the planet is a fair trade off. Even better -- I'm closer to YOUR house! I would not turn down any waterproof cold weather gear that shows up on my doorstep, though I'm doing alright, so far. I'm eating and drinking well... perhaps too well. I might need to put in a request for some larger clothes this time next year.

Though I've certainly gotten the taste for the Cuban leaf (and can't get enough of it -- especially of the H. Upmann Magnum 46 variety), strangely enough it is the NC that I have the most difficulty getting over here. I sure do miss my Padron, My Father, Tats, and Undercrown Sungrown. I am not one to ask outright for anything, and am grateful and thankful for anything that you would deem fit to send my way. Doggy would certainly love a bone, too (he just ain't the bone from THIS asymmetrical panda... if'n ya know what I mean).

I'll be keeping my eyes on the sky for you in a few weeks. Safe travels!

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Santa,

I'm already putting myself on the Big Red Shit List, but please be aware that the address should be 5770, NOT 5700. If you've already dispatched something with the NPPS, no worries; it will still get here, it will just take a little longer. Apologies!

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Most excellent, sir. I shall be on the lookout for a parcel that arrives with frost on it.

Thanks, Santa!

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Hallo, Santa! I wanted to let you know that your gift arrived today -- I am speechless. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You went well above and beyond. I have new dog-walking gloves, too! Again, thank you.