• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Highball glass

That is very cool! What a great way to re-purpose bands, I might have to steal that idea...

How are the bands attached? Are they sealed somehow?
I have a friend that makes them for me. I believe she uses "modge podge" which I think is a clear glue that keeps them on there. Then she seals then under whatever people use to make these mugs. Sorry I am not much help, I just enjoy her work :)

How are the bands attached? Are they sealed somehow?

My wife makes tumblers like these. The glue she uses is modge podge. Once that dries, she uses a food grade 2-part epoxy to do the topcoats on the tumblers.

I had to build her a cup spinner for when she does the epoxy, so it cures correctly around the tumbler. If you just let the tumbler sit, all the epoxy will sag and look really sloppy.

My wife makes tumblers like these. The glue she uses is modge podge. Once that dries, she uses a food grade 2-part epoxy to do the topcoats on the tumblers.

I had to build her a cup spinner for when she does the epoxy, so it cures correctly around the tumbler. If you just let the tumbler sit, all the epoxy will sag and look really sloppy.
If you sold these I would buy one... Just saying.