• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey fans?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Any NHL fans?

I love hockey for a few reason and now that the playoffs are here, it's my favorite sport to watch. I am obviously a Penguins fan!

I enjoy hockey because of the fast pace and the excitement when the puck is around the net. But most of all, hockey provides a breath of fresh air in professional sports. Considering the thugs and miscreants that fill the NFL and NBA, hockey is more about the sport. When a penalty is called, the player simply goes to the box, and there is no time in the game for the "look at me" BS that permeates, and ruins, the other professional sports.

Go Penguins!

Yes, long time hockey fan and player until golf took more of my attention. Also worked in the hockey world for 9 years or so. Love playoff hockey as nothing else comes close. I'm an Avs fan and its finally nice to see them back in contention after some tough years.

Kings fan here. Game 4 last night was great, but not sure my guys have enough to stave off Edmonton.

Grew up playing soccer and love it in its purest form yet hockey has more action in two minutes than soccer matches, without the pussified dramatics. Seriously, along with Australian Rules Football, hockey is the best sport to watch. Hockey has it all - grace, speed, skill, brute force, etc. BTW, LET'S GO BLUES!!!

Grew up playing soccer and love it in its purest form yet hockey has more action in two minutes than soccer matches, without the pussified dramatics. Seriously, along with Australian Rules Football, hockey is the best sport to watch. Hockey has it all - grace, speed, skill, brute force, etc. BTW, LET'S GO BLUES!!!
Congrats to your blues. My wild played like shit and were outplayed by the better team. As we say in Minnesota.... maybe next year.

Congrats to your blues. My wild played like shit and were outplayed by the better team. As we say in Minnesota.... maybe next year.
Thanks, playoff hockey is great and we're lucky to have the Blues. When they're on they're fun to watch and in the NHL playoffs, you better be on.