• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy shit seven years? Does that make me a FOG? Bah, lets give away some stogies

Kid Montana

So on this auspicious day in the year of our lord twenty thousand and ten, I signed up to Cigar Pass to ask the same asinine question everybody asks,"are these Cubans real" and the ever popular "is this plume?" [no, its not] Anyway its been great to be a part of this community. Even if I don't post as often as I used to, I still read the site pretty often and I'd like to give back to all of you in the form of a contest.

I'm going on a road trip soon. Its just a little vacation over in Big Bend National Park, then off into the southwest. I have this Friday through the second Sunday off and there will be a lot of miles. My new 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack is gonna get whipped around some awesome mountain roads and it currently has 3912 miles.

To participate in this contest, you must two two things:
1. post your favorite annoying newbie question. All the better if it was one you yourself asked.
2. Post your guess at what my car's mileage will at the end of the trip (when I park, back at home). It'll be between 3912 and (probably) 10,000 miles on the odo

I will send 5ers out to the best / closest answers to each. If they are one and the same, it'll be a fucking good day for that person. :D

Thanks, and have fun!

Annoying noobie question......too many....!! I suppose my two favorites are "cello on or cello off" and the guys that spend hours and $$$ sweating their humidor that's at 63.7345% when they really wanted it to be 66.2317%.......and they've never heard of a salt test or a Bovida cal kit....:D

I'll take 5800 miles on that Challenger at the end of your trip.

Congrats on the tenure, and thanks for the contest....:cool:

Congrats on the anniversary!

....and always remember, most of us will never obtain FOG stature. Just the guys that fart dust, dead moths, and cigar ashes.

Congratulations on the anniversary! "Are these real?" is a classic. 6200 miles. Have a fun/safe trip.

Spark up something great for your anni, congrats!

Newbie question: "Why do Davidoffs cost so much?" ;)

Mileage: 5300

Congrats on the anni! :)

My favorite newb question: "Are Cuban cigars illegal?" - Bonus points if you are in a cigar shop when you overhear someone asking where the Cuban cigars are.

And you're totally gonna hit 7241 miles.

Sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy the beauty. Favorite question, " which end should I light? Mileage 6201.

Congratulations!

1. Newb questions don't annoy me. I do shake my head when they refuse to accept any idea that isn't in their already failing preconceived notions.

2. 5112 miles.

What's up with the funny tips on some cigars like Hemingways? Do you cut both ends or just the smoking end?

Mileage at the end of the trip 7645

Thanks for the contest! Congrats on the anniversary.

Congrats!

1. Are cuban cigars really rolled on virgin thighs?

2. I'm going to guess 6312.

Congrats on the anniversary.

Favorite annoying newb question....
What's the best "fill in the blank"?
Best is an ugly four letter word.

Mileage guess....6,166 miles.

Congrats on 7 years!

Favorite Newbie Question: Can you ship first?

Mileage: 8888 miles

Congrats!
1) Is a $10 cigar really better than a $2 cigar? Not always, but most times, yes. (See thread where one claims to store a bargain bin cigar in a tube or switch the bands, then uses mind powers to enhance the bargain smoke).

2) 7501 Bob.

Congrats on the anniversary!

Newbie question that drives me nuts (not necessarily mean to CP, but in general) "What is the best cigar out there?" Or "What's the best bang for the buck?"

I'm gonna go with 6682 in mileage.

Congrats on seven years!

1. Where can I get Cuban cigars? Or when they ask for sources.

2. I'll guess 7862 miles