• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hometown Pass

wanlail

Hey guys, looking at possibly starting a box pass here in the next few. Right now, i'm gauging interest in doing such. The theme will be hometown pride! So, along with the usual cigars, have something thats from home or where you're at that you can share with one or all of the brothers in the pass.

Unless interest is low, i'd like the participants to have either been in a box pass or have finished a trade w/ me. Looking at about 10-15 people.

EDIT: Adding Pass information below:

General pass rules that everyone uses: NC for NC, C for C, ect.
If anyone had any question on prices, general rule of thumb can be found here at cigarcyclopedia

Pass Order
Start:
NotaNicePerson
BigJake6904
SmokinTexas
Sportsdls

Golfanantic
CasaSoho
Miamipadronsmoker
TheGreenmonkey
Lurch
Northernmoris
Bully1875

Br174
Spivy
BeyondtheBand
Jovenhut
Wanlail

CigarList:Here!

Kevin

Edit: Fixed cigar list

Gig 'Em from Aggieland! ;)

You know we have hometown pride up here....I'm in! :)

LOL . . . you could do an all-Texas pass at this rate!

Interested if you'll have me. Home of the Whataburger! :thumbs:

~Boar

Oh shit, can you get me a triple meat, triple cheese from the 2 story original?! Haha. Looking forward to you two in. This may not take too long to fill up.

I would love to be apart of this. I am from the city of champions Brockton Ma hometown of the REAL Rocky and Marvelous Marvin Hagler and not to leave out our Brockton Boxers the largest High School this side of the Mississippi.

Brian

Chuck Norris is from my hometown (Torrance)
He went to my highschool and graduated with my Dad in 58.

Maybe you Lone star boys could send him back!

Just trying to be funny

I would be interested...

Just trying to be funny

I would be interested...

Haha, Chuck is my hero! Hes one of the few stone cold badasses in my book. I'll count you two guys in w/ us Texans.

Sofar, looks like:
1. CasaSoho
2. BigJake6904
3. Not A Nice Person
4. Br174
5. Beyond the Band

I guess i'll start looking at getting a cigar list started up.

I would love to get in on your pass if you would have me. Miami is the hometown of the best rolled cigars north of that island south of here. Oh and don't forget about our Dolphins who are the only undefeated team in the NFL ever!

I would love to get in on your pass if you would have me. Miami is the hometown of the best rolled cigars north of that island south of here. Oh and don't forget about our Dolphins who are the only undefeated team in the NFL ever!

Well as a home to some of the best teams in history (Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots even the Bruins) I def have some home town pride. I would be down for a pass if you will have me.

Ed

How about a NY cp'er... LI to be exact. Tremendous amount of hometown pride, 10 mins from the Hamtpons and 30 from NYC. Great place to be.

Even though our teams haven't won in a while, I am from Atlanta and lived here all my life. I love the Hawks, Falcons, and Braves. I would like to be considered.

Darin

I'd love to get into this pass, and I think some Dreamland BBQ sauce would be nice for someone who hasn't had Broadway Joe's favorite :cool:

Just trying to be funny

I would be interested...

Yup, Chuck's ranch is just down the road.. :) ;)

1. CasaSoho
2. BigJake6904
3. Not A Nice Person
4. Br174
5. Beyond the Band
6. Miamipadronsmoker
7. Spivy
8. Bully1875
9. Golfanantic
10. Sportsdls
11. Jovenhut
15. Wanlail

Looks like we're almost there. I'll make room for 3 more spots, then work on some finer details and composing a cigar list.

Come on guys. just 3 more. I can think of three if we need to have some more :)

If you're okay with adding another Texan I'd like to jump in if you'll have me!

gallery_3949_397_41618.jpg

Heres a rough random pulling for the pass.