• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Honeymoon cigar blog

H311oLHD

Aloha from Hawaii!!!

As many of you know I just got married and currently on my honeymoon. The new wife has been quite awesome and understanding of my want to smoke on this trip. So far ive had the opportunity to smoke a few cigars and would like to share my thoughts.

Day 1: no cigars... Too tired from two flights (10 hours!!!) and well, you know ;) :-D

Day 2: Davidoff claro Colorado Robusto- overall it was an average cigar in terms of experiance. Much more full flavored than their other offerings. Flavors of leather and earth dominated this cigar. Burn was dead on and the ash held strong for 3+ inches, even with the winds. I could take or leave this cigar. Overall - it was average at best with a hefty price tag.

Day 3: Drew Estate L40- overall a pretty good stick. I had burn issues with this one though. It burned all crazily like a vine. I also had to relight a few times as the stick decided to tunnel on me a few times. The ash hung in there for awhile though, about 2 inches. I had a hard time picking out the flavors of this cigar, but it was very smooth and enjoyable. This is definitely a full bodied cigar that packs a punch if you're not careful! I would recommend this cigar, but I'm not sure I'm going to run out and buy a box...I'd like to smoke a few more to see if this tunneling issue was just the 1 cigar or a theme of the line. My guess is that it was just the cigar though and not actually anything to worry about.

Ill try to update this with more thoughts as I'm able to smoke more sticks.

Thanks guys!

-Aaron

I can't believe you want to leave your hotel room long enough to smoke a cigar!!!! :whistling: Or maybe that is your "rest" period. ;)

Fluids (Possibly an energy drink) and cigars are good for one's stamina :laugh:

Thanks for the updates.

Nice to see your enjoying your honeymoon in many ways. Have fun like there is no tomorow!

Well nice to see that there aren't regular updates on this blog!! :laugh: I'm thinking that is a good thing...

It doesn't take long for our laid back island style to get into you. ;)

Well nice to see that there aren't regular updates on this blog!! :laugh: I'm thinking that is a good thing...

....no kidding. I had "other" things to do on my honeymoon.... :whistling:

Day 4: Wife says smoke all the cigars you want, but get off the damn PC!

Lol, just kidding....hope your having a great honeymoon! :)