• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston HERF March 21st

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
In North Houston off of 1960, at Ron's shop, Serious Cigars. Let's see how many we can get. I'll be coming back into town that afternoon and will be there from about 4 till almost close. Who wants to join me?

March 21st 4PM - Close
SeriousCigars
6608 FM 1960 W
Suite D
Houston, Texas 77069

What's up Jake?

I'd love to come! Unfortunately, the best I can do now is a maybe. I'll lobby hard and let you know what I come up with - hope to meet you all there. :thumbs:

Hey Jake,

I would love to, but I'm not sure if I can make it. I work in Galveston and usually can't get off work until after 5pm. With traffic and everything, I'm not sure how much time that will give me. I'll check their website and see when they close.

In the future I would like to herf there, maybe on a Saturday or something. I've ordered online from Serious Cigars and have always been happy with them, but I've never been in their store since it's so far away. I would love to check it out in the future, though.

Ted

Damn! :laugh: We leave that morning, not that my wife would be too thrilled anyhow!

Billy

I do believe it is 9pm.

The reason it's not on saturday is that is kind of a "family" weekend with easter and all.

I haven't been to ron's shop since last june or july. Kind of excited to head back that way.

Houston BOTL's

Any more interest? Regardless of there being one person that says they will go, or many. I WILL be there.

:thumbs:

4pm is rough due to traffic and so, but I'll see if I can confirm later in the week. Never been to Serious so I hope I can make it!

You don't have to be there at 4, that's just when I will torch the first of MANY stogies :thumbs:

I would love to come but I am going to have to play it by ear!! If you wanted to meet in the Rice Village, then I can meet you there!!!!! ???

It's like a 20min diff. lol.

Only problem with the briar shoppe is they don't have a lounge, so it's not very homely.

Sounds great!

I told TxAgVern about it, Special K...we are waiting to know, Dozerhead...you need to just drive fast. MTovarez, start recruiting!

For those showing up, and those sitting the fence. Though we may be looking at a small turnout, it should still be fun! I have a little treat for you gents.

Since ron's shop sometimes gets kind of busy, I'll be there about 4:00 as I said wearing a white Aggie hat that has "Event Staff" on it as well. Dont be shy, introduce yourself.

Jake

Nice Meetin you today Mike!

Always good chattin it up with a fellow Ag.

Only if TxAgVern hadn't made plans.....

lol.

Nice Meetin you today Mike!

Always good chattin it up with a fellow Ag.

Only if TxAgVern hadn't made plans.....

lol.

0tr8332d.gif

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Just kiddin', you Aggies are still better in my eyes than any Sooner!