• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
I have to make 2 trips to the VA Hospital in August. The first one is at 7:30am on Aug 20th for Labs. I hate fasting but I'm new in the system down here. I will also be in Houston on Aug 27th at 1:30pm. No idea how long I will be there on that Friday but if anyone can meet up for a cigar, please send me a PM for the 27th. I definitely would like to meet some of the BOTL's and SOTL in Houston if possible. I'm sure I will be making more after this since I'm new in the Houston VA system. Again, just send me a PM and we can work something out. :thumbs:

Just topping this off as a reminder. The 27th will be here in a week. If any others are able to herf on the 27th, cool. There will be plenty of trips to come once the VA starts doing some needed tests like MRI's scans for one and a Neurosurgeon consult after the MRI. Plenty of time since the VA generally moves at a Tree Sloth pace. :laugh: