• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much $$$$$$ do you spend?

dav1041

Andy Sipowicz
Ok guys, time to fess-up, and get a brother out of the doghouse! :( How much money do you spend a month on cigars? Hopelessly trying to get the wife off my back, without giving up a chunk of the monthly cigar bill! :p

Hmm...I would say about $100 a month now that I have a job. A job changes everything. :) Before that I would just spend whatever money I had won from playing poker and pool. :rolleyes:

Looks to me like this month I'm just over $700!!!! :0

Hope that helps a bit,
Darren :thumbs:

Sometimes zero, sometimes $1,000.00. Giving you an "average" in my case is meaningless because I buy them as I need or want them or as deals (like a full box of Opus X Reserva D'Chateau) come my way.

coventrycat86 said:
Sometimes zero, sometimes $1,000.00.
[snapback]251047[/snapback]​

ditto. btw, you can do a search on this topic that was done about a year ago.

marcsheldon said:
coventrycat86 said:
Sometimes zero, sometimes $1,000.00.
[snapback]251047[/snapback]​

ditto. btw, you can do a search on this topic that was done about a year ago.
[snapback]251051[/snapback]​

I do search for a lot of my info. :blush: Just trying to have fun and anyway a lot could have changed in a year! I want stats for now, not last year. :D

Drake said:
lately, around $200/month
[snapback]251048[/snapback]​
...lately, me too. Though, a trip to Vegas early next year may get expensive (Chateau Fuente)..... :whistling:

Cheers - B.B.S.

As a wife of a cigar smoker about $200 a month right now is about his limit,now if he has his own money stashed away then all is game. Just a thought from the other half's point of view.

fluxuates.
$300.oo and up. :0 but most of the time i am in denial! :p

More than I should, less than I'd like and WAY more than what my wife would like.

No monthly budget. Just whenever I feel like I a purchase... or if I see a good deal I can't refuse.

vewyphishy said:
No monthly budget. Just whenever I feel like I a purchase... or if I see a good deal I can't refuse.
[snapback]251084[/snapback]​

Same with me. I never really thought about it. Maybe that is what you should do.

Just tell her that you spend until she gripes. The wait a few weeks and do it again. ;)

Swifty said:
More than I should, less than I'd like and WAY more than what my wife would like.
[snapback]251080[/snapback]​

Yeah and the CI E-mail special this month is twisting my arm hard...

*Must resist!*

inflatus said:
vewyphishy said:
[snapback]251084[/snapback]​

Same with me. I never really thought about it. Maybe that is what you should do.

Just tell her that you spend until she gripes. The wait a few weeks and do it again. ;)
[snapback]251104[/snapback]​

hmmmmmmmm.......... :whistling:

about $100 or so but it is my money i put aside so she doesnt say anything.

Since I have 2 hobbies, brewing and smoking cigars...I try to put $100 total per month between the 2 hobbies. Since I am set for beer, it goes to cigars atm.