• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How *NOT* to smoke a cigar

LMFAO!

I don't know where you find these things Dave but thanks!

Wade

how'd you find that video of me? it was pretty funny but a waste of shortys ???

So that's how you're supposed to smoke a cigar. Damn to think I've done it wrong for all these years! :D

Thanks Dave.

as a kid, maybe once for experimentation, but to keep up the pain? Reminds me of the Simpons where Bart keeps shocking himself over and over.

So what was up with how he kept grabbing and rubbing his head? Was he cooking his brain or something? :p

Dave ;)

Did those look box-pressed ?
Padrons?
That had to hurt.
Next video is him blowing chunks everywhere :p

LMAO...Kids these days...And to think I might be the same age as him :sign: . Looks like it was done at a school with buses passing, etc.

So that's what Fast looks like.....I was wondering. LOL!!! :0

AVB said:
So that's what Fast looks like.....I was wondering. LOL!!! :0
pretty much, just turn the hat around and remove the cigars from the nostrils :thumbs:

That hurt me just watching that! :lookup:

Love the new sig pic AVB :0 :thumbs:

DaveWF said:
So what was up with how he kept grabbing and rubbing his head? Was he cooking his brain or something? :p

Dave ;)
your sinus cavities run into your forehead and back across the side of your head. Changing pressure in sinus will cause a change in pressure throughout the skull - that's one of the reasons sinusitus can hurt so bad.

You snort, it hurts all the way through your head.

Snorting also provides fairly quick access to the brain. The chemicals would be hitting his brain rapidly.

And, if the smoke was hot, he would be rapidly increasing the internal temperature. Literally cooking his brain (but not enough to cause extensive heat related damage for such a short period.)

sinus-graphic.gif