• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to choose a right cigar humidor

raching humidor

Cigar Humidor Company
#1 - Pick the Right Size
Too Small
impedes circulation,dries out cigars
Too Large
unused space,cigars absorb too,much humidity

#2 - Wood Type

Spanish Cedar
best choicepreserves humidityenhances taste

Low Cost Alternatives
Spanish Cedar LinedAmerican Red CedarHonduran Mahogany

#3 Temperature Control
Passive
depends on environmentnot always reliable

Active
temperature controlled
better protection

Thermoelectric
temperature controlled
protects humidity levels

#4 Test the Seal
Passive Humidor
let door fall shut
whoosh = good
bang = bad

Active Humidor
dollar bill test

Last edited:
@Sukie? Is that you?

Also, I barely passed chemistry in high school but, ‘Radio water ions contain about 1,000 times more water than ordinary negative ions’ sounds like nonsensical horse pucky to this D minus.

Also, I barely passed chemistry in high school but, ‘Radio water ions contain about 1,000 times more water than ordinary negative ions’ sounds like nonsensical horse pucky to this D minus.
Yeah sounds like a load of Crap to me

@Sukie? Is that you?
nope, this is a new guy who wants to share something here. but it's Sukie's colleague. About the nonsensical horse, I am so sorry, neither I am not good at chemistry. I will delete it later.

So re reading his “science” at the end, when you add a high voltage to water you split the Oxygen and hydrogen molecules of H2O and you get Hydrogen and oxygen Gas. When you add fire to hydrogen it turns back into water combining the Oxygen with the hydrogen again so this makes no sense. Also I google searched radio water nano whatever he says and nothing really comes up so it’s all BS

Yeah he completely erased his previous post talking about how and why ammonia gets into cigars and how his humidor has some sort of electrified water that puts more water particles in the air or some crap but it all made no sense and he said as you see above he doesn’t know science and made it all up I guess to make it sound good when the damn thing prob just comes with some gel beads lol