• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to get rid of cigars.

Gad

I have a few hundred cigars and a small fridge humidor I'm getting rid of due to health reasons. Is there somewhere to sell this as a whole lot? Lots a big brand names as well as some not so big, but highly rated.

I have a few hundred cigars and a small fridge humidor I'm getting rid of due to health reasons. Is there somewhere to sell this as a whole lot? Lots a big brand names as well as some not so big, but highly rated.
I will take them if you want to just give them to me. But if your looking to sell on a forum, here or any other place, you are going to have to be active, build a repor with the community and eventually you can participate in buys and sells. It doesn't sound like you are looking to invest 4 to 6 months in that process though. Outside of forums like these, I cannot think of any place that would allow you to sell tobacco.
Good Luck.
Jon

I will take them if you want to just give them to me. But if your looking to sell on a forum, here or any other place, you are going to have to be active, build a repor with the community and eventually you can participate in buys and sells. It doesn't sound like you are looking to invest 4 to 6 months in that process though. Outside of forums like these, I cannot think of any place that would allow you to sell tobacco.
Good Luck.
Jon
I have a established social media presence, ebay, Paypal, etc, etc. I'm going to let them go for a crazy low price. Just don't feel like dealing with it. Too much going on right now. Thanks

I would recommend finding a facebook group in your area and joining it. For example there is a "omaha cigar aficionado" group that I am a member of. Guys sell groups of cigars and such like that all the time. Plus they can just drive over and check out what you have. This would be much easier!! It won't work here because of shipping and like Jon said, there needs to be a level of trust built up.
*Edited for grammar

Last edited:
I have a established social media presence, ebay, Paypal, etc, etc. I'm going to let them go for a crazy low price. Just don't feel like dealing with it. Too much going on right now. Thanks

I have a sizeable e-peen, too. How's about one US dollar?