• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's Fuel Prices in Your area?

DanTheMan

The Original - Except No Substitutes!!!
Well the price for street diesel went to $4.29 a gallon today here in the port town of Eureka California! Regular Unleaded is now at $3.69 per gallon. Seems odd that the price for diesel is 60 cents higher than gasoline? I suppose that sure there are more chemicals involved in diesel fuel now with the low sulphur diesels, etc. but just seems weird that a large number of people around here are driving big pumped up diesels, most of them puking extra smoke from chipped control units and the like. Almost looks like the old supply and demand issue causing the suppliers to jack the price because of big 4x4 popularity...
So whats YOUR price for fuel??? D

oh ya edit for forgetting this- its the time of year when people start thinking of travel plans for vacation... DOH

I got some gas today, and it was $3.10 for regular. It's getting expensive.

Yes well, I filled up my Fairlane today and it cost me $90...... :angry:

$1.48 per litre :(

Its $1 US per Litre here in Moscow, Russia. Luckily, I do not need to drive. :laugh:

Here in Joplin Missouri. $2.97 a gallon for gas and $3.60 for diesel.

3.06 To 3.20 regular unleaded

3.60 diesel

3.00 off road diesel

Pretty much sucks.

$3.59 a gallon for 93 for the Camaro
$3.29 a gallon for 89 for the Explorer

I should add that the price here in Indy seems to fluctuate about $0.20 every time there is a change though. The day before I got gas, it was $3.09 & $3.29.

Local station (at Wally World) was $2.95 one day, jumped to $3.05 the next morning, by afternoon it was $3.01, and the same evening $2.99. WTF?? I'm going to make a lunch, go park at the pump, and when they ask what I'm doing I'll say, "Waiting for the best price since you change it three times a day!" :D ???

I filled up yesterday at $2.89 a gallon. I live in the county just south of Saint Louis County, and directly across the Mississippi River from Illinois. It's a dime more a gallon in St Louis county and over $3.00 a gallon in Illinois. The taxes are rediculous.

Around 3.05 a gallon in Taxachusetts at the cheap stations. I drove to New Jersey a couple of days ago and gas was cheaper on the NJ Turnpike.

$3.09 yesterday. I think the govt should relly do something to regulate this mess...oh wait a minute...there is an oilman in the big house!!! No help there!

$5.35 for diesel at the station

$3.15 for gas

My last fuel oil delivery was $2.80 - better than most are paying around here.

Short Story

My round trip daily commute is ~ 130 miles.

For the first three years at this job I drove a Ford F-350 diesel. Loved that truck. :love:

About a month after I bought the truck the price of diesel went higher than gasoline for the first time that I could ever recall. I was in Southampton the other day (yeah, that high price ritzy place on Long Island) and the price of diesel was $5.35 per gallon.

Now my daily commuter car is a Toyota Prius. No, I'm far from the leftist, tree-hugger, pink-o commie type the generally drives this car. :laugh:

I have 80,000 miles on it after two years, get 54 miles per gallon, and at $3.15 per gallon my average fill-up is about $30. :whistling:

After that F-350 I felt like I was riding a skate board to work, but the super low cost makes up for my feelings of inadequacy.

Approximately $3.35 here in NYC so far. Keeps rising,too.

$3.31 a gallon for regular. My daily driver is a Chevy Avalanche. I'm closing in on triple digits to fill up the tank.

The Mustang uses premium. Thank God it's in the garage for the winter.

As my daily driver is a VW TDI, I follow diesel prices pretty closely. My daily commute is about 56 miles round trip.

Range of prices is from about $3.69 to the high I saw yesterday of $3.99.

I'm getting 40-45 MPG in a very comfortable car, so I'm going to hang with my TDI for a while. I've got 80K on it and it's been a fantastically reliable ride.

Hang in there, gents - B.B.S.

F*&^%$G $3.49 a gal yesterday!!!!!!!!!

I own an in home service business. Cost me over $400 per month, per van. :angry: I'll be damned if I'm going to let this cut into my cigar budget! Trust me.......my prices are going up!

South of Boston, Massachusetts gas today is $3.05 for regular, someone said it is head for $4.10 by Memorial day...ouch