• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Huge Virtual HERF and 35 cigars for $120

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Let me start by staying I have no affiliation with RMCF or anyone involved with this. I didn't think it belonged in the "retail" section but maybe it does..

The Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival in Denver was canceled this year for obvious reasons, but they are offering a "ticket" for a virtual herf and 35 cigars. They are charging $120 for the cigars and shipping. If someone was looking to try a bunch of cigars or just wanted a grab bag of a bunch of cigars this might be a good option. If you search "Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival" on facebook ((not the 2020 link), you can they have been posting a few of the cigars that will be in there.

Link to the ticket:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-r...ival-tickets-60813240038?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Link to the festival if it sounds cool for next year

You can skip the facebook search, here are the 6 they have listed so far.

- Kristoff Cigars Shade Grown Robusto
- RoMa Craft Tobac's Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Jefferson
- Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Connecticut Epicure
- Nat Sherman Epoca Prince
- Asylum Cigars's Pandemonium
- Aging Room Cigars Quattro Nicaragua Maestro

Let me start by staying I have no affiliation with RMCF or anyone involved with this. I didn't think it belonged in the "retail" section but maybe it does..

The Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival in Denver was canceled this year for obvious reasons, but they are offering a "ticket" for a virtual herf and 35 cigars. They are charging $120 for the cigars and shipping. If someone was looking to try a bunch of cigars or just wanted a grab bag of a bunch of cigars this might be a good option. If you search "Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival" on facebook ((not the 2020 link), you can they have been posting a few of the cigars that will be in there.

Link to the ticket:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-r...ival-tickets-60813240038?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

This looks cool.

Link to the ticket:

Cool. Now how to justify this to the wife....

So bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Looking forward to the selection they send out. Not sure if I’ll log in for any of the virtual stuff yet.
Anyone else “going”?

Got these cigars in the mail today. I see a cinnamon one that has to go and a turd.... I mean Gurkha that needs to be trashed. Everything else could be enjoyable to try something new. Anyone’s favorites in here that I need to pay closer attention to??2804DCB6-77CD-45B0-AF66-B8F26C7C0C70.jpeg5665B19A-F176-4431-8C4C-894797FC99FF.jpeg

Jealous, mine arrives tomorrow. Can’t wait. Are you doing any of the virtual stuff?

Got these cigars in the mail today. I see a cinnamon one that has to go and a turd.... I mean Gurkha that needs to be trashed. Everything else could be enjoyable to try something new. Anyone’s favorites in here that I need to pay closer attention to??View attachment 33092View attachment 33093

The Brickhouse isn't bad. I started on those RyJs, 16 years ago. Everything else, no clue.

The 601 surprised me (in a good way) A while back. Medium bodied. Solid smoke.

Got these cigars in the mail today. I see a cinnamon one that has to go and a turd.... I mean Gurkha that needs to be trashed. Everything else could be enjoyable to try something new. Anyone’s favorites in here that I need to pay closer attention to??View attachment 33092View attachment 33093

You've got at least one good one there with the UC Sungrown. The Brick House and the 601 should both be smokeable, and I've heard good things about the CAO Flathead, though I've never had one. The Perdomo will probably not make you vomit, either.

If you have a cinnamon infused stick, I'll take one for the team. Funny I see this now, as I was chewing on an Atomic Fireball on the beach yesterday, wondering what a cigar would taste like immediately after eating one...