• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor gel beads

Flankers

I recently noticed that my beads were looking dried out so I added some distilled water to the fill mark. But my humidor is now showing around 60% where it used to be 70%. Anything reason for this. Anything I can do to get it back up?

-A

What was the humidity when you noticed that the beads were dried out? Im assuming that they are 70% beads. Is there a chance that your humidor was dry for an extended period of time? What kind of humidor is it? Need a little bit more info and we might be able to figure it out.

What was the humidity when you noticed that the beads were dried out? Im assuming that they are 70% beads. Is there a chance that your humidor was dry for an extended period of time? What kind of humidor is it? Need a little bit more info and we might be able to figure it out.

it was at 70 when i noticed they were getting dried out, i dont think it was dry for any extended period of time, it had been about 2 months since i opened it last, but everything seemed well on the inside. checked again today, its steady at 60, and yes they were 70 beads.

also, i have just noticed that they seems to be some brownish stuff inside with the gel beads...? normal or not? perhaps i should just get some new beads?