• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Plans

Plans don't count for squat if you don't have the skills to utilize them. Unfortuantely, I lack said skills. Too bad, as building a humidor from scratch would be a great experience.

Plans don't count for squat if you don't have the skills to utilize them. Unfortuantely, I lack said skills. Too bad, as building a humidor from scratch would be a great experience.

Luckily there are some skilled woodworkers that hang around... might be able to ask some questions if needs be. Heck, I'll probably be consulting them if/when I get around to trying this project. I think I'll have to acquire more tools though. "No really honey, I need to go to the hardware store for some tools."

Well hunnie I was planning this really nice thing and I need some power tools for wood working and making you a fine exotic wood jewelry box or vanity oh damm I spoke to much but I love you anyways and hope you appreciate your birthday present when it is completed

Well hunnie I was planning this really nice thing and I need some power tools for wood working and making you a fine exotic wood jewelry box or vanity oh damm I spoke to much but I love you anyways and hope you appreciate your birthday present when it is completed

There you go...

Multi-tasking... not always a bad thing ;)